Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where can i get a hair straightener?

Can someone plase tell me in what kind of shop can i get a good hair straightener? I'm in Kolkata, so if anyone knows about shops where I can get the thing,please let me know. Thanks in advance



Where can i get a hair straightener?

beauty supply



Where can i get a hair straightener?

ummm. you can get one on the internet...just search for them on google.



Where can i get a hair straightener?

k i suck at geography or whatever but i got a really good one from uhm like bed bath and beyond...or some store like that



Where can i get a hair straightener?

pretty much anywhere



happy harrys



acme



where ever



i recomed the wet to dye by the d=brand that starts with r



ahh i cant remberr the name sorryy



Where can i get a hair straightener?

WAL-MART or Sally's Beauty Supply. Also purchase the spray to prevent damage from the iron. Both stores more than likely sell it.



Where can i get a hair straightener?

Ummm walmart is a good place you can get just about anything there, but you dont have a walmart so you are out of luck. SORRY



Where can i get a hair straightener?

Well my cousin bought a $250 through her hair dresser and she thought it worked really well, but then she used mine and fell in love. The funny thing is my only cost $15 at Walmart. I've used many other expensive straighteners but I've never found one I like as much as mine. It's called Revlon ceramic and I love it! Last time I checked they still were selling them so I really suggest you try it! Rather then spend huge amounts of money on a professional straightener!



Where can i get a hair straightener?

rite-aid



Where can i get a hair straightener?

You can order online from Walmart...anything you want and they have a wide selection of hair straighteners.



Where can i get a hair straightener?

You can get one in a store of MORPHY RICHARDS coz it's the best brand and don't forget to get NUECLIC GEL which will PROTECT YOUR HAIR from fall .BUT USE ONLY ONCE A MONTH.



Where can i get a hair straightener?

at walmart 4 $6.00 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment