Monday, July 27, 2009

I have a frizzy curly dull hair.plz give details of cheap and best straightener available in india.?

my hair is very curly, wavy,dull, and frizzy.plz suggest me a good hair straightener that will be available in indian market .if possible with the shops names also.i stay in bangalore in india.plz help me, as i want my hair to look straight, n shiny .tell me if there would be any side effects of this. does straightening damage my hair?how often can i striaghten ?plz answer me as soon a spossible



I have a frizzy curly dull hair.plz give details of cheap and best straightener available in india.?

Trust me most of the shampoos available in the market.



Your hair will not become straight, but will definitely have a marked change.



Garnier Ultra Doux with Walnut Oil %26amp;Peach Leaf - It's for dry and frizzy hair. Rs.105 for200ml. ( orange colour bottle )



Sunsilk natural straight serum - Purple colour bottle, it is a conditioner for your kind of hair.



Sunsilk 9 to 9 conditioner is also good.



As far as staigtening goes it WILL damage your hair.



Keep trying different products for your type of hair and you'll come across one that suits you the best.



I have a frizzy curly dull hair.plz give details of cheap and best straightener available in india.?

buy any ceramic hair straightener



you can get that in a mall

No comments:

Post a Comment