Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Does anybody know how I can return a corioliss hair straightener that I bought 4 days ago?

while on vacation i got suckered into buying a corioliss hair straightener, and whithin three days i realized it was not a good investment, does anybody know how I can possibly return it, and if yes where at?



Does anybody know how I can return a corioliss hair straightener that I bought 4 days ago?

If you go to folica.com there is a link to email them and also they give you return instructions.As long as it hasn't been 30 days yet. Here's a Phone number you can try 888-919-4247.



But most of all in the future try not to purchase anything significant while on vacation,they can be extremely hard to return



unless it's a large well known company.

No comments:

Post a Comment