Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is a good product at walmart to straighten you rhair beside a hair straightener?

what is a good product at walmart to straighten you rhair beside a hair straightener that wont break your hair off or make u go bald... can you put a link with it plz



What is a good product at walmart to straighten you rhair beside a hair straightener?

If you do not want to use the straightener, purchase a flat iron, or a ceramic straightener, they sell them by the hairdryers. Use a straightening serum along with it. If you do not find it at walmart, look for the serum at sally's beauty supply. Frizz-ease works ok, but I buy from sally's. I also buy Silk elements glossing polish from sally's. I use all of these products on the days I choose not to leave my hair curly! Good luck, curly hair is a blessing, but it can also be a nightmare to straighten.



What is a good product at walmart to straighten you rhair beside a hair straightener?

I have really curly, frizzy hair and I like the Frizz Ease products by John Frieda. They have a spray that helps control frizz and straighten hair. I use a large paddle brush when I dry my hair, seems to do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment