Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Has anyone used a Revlon or Vidal Sassoon hair straightener?

What is your experience with the two brands? Which is better?



(By any chance, has anyone used the Revlon wet and set hair straightener?)



Has anyone used a Revlon or Vidal Sassoon hair straightener?

I have never tried the wet to straight flat iron, but I know they are NOT good for your hair at all. Hair is most vulnerable to damage %26amp; heat when it is wet, %26amp; no matter how a straightener is advertised, even if it says it works great on wet hair, it will RUIN YOUR HAIR %26amp; give you tons of split ends, as well as rough, dry, tangled strands. I have tried a Revlon %26amp; it didn't work too well. I have thick, soft, shoulder length wavy hair, %26amp; it is in good condition but Revlon did not keep it straight at all. It stayed straight for literally 15 minutes before I saw my waves again. My friend, who has thick curly long hair uses the vidal sassoon %26amp; her hair looks amazing every morning. I've never used it, so I wouldn't know, but judging by my friend's hair, I'd say the vidal sassoon works pretty well. As with any flat iron though, make sure you use hair products such as heat protectants. I highly recommend Tresemme Heat Tamer %26amp; tresemme Anti-Frizz Secret. They work to keep your hair straight %26amp; protected from heat, as well as reduce flyaways %26amp; frizz. Happy Straightening!



Has anyone used a Revlon or Vidal Sassoon hair straightener?

'Wet and set' or 'wet to dry' hair straighteners crap out on people all the time. They do dry your hair but your hair is never 'straight' so I wouldn't waste your time. I have a Revlon and it had the black panels, but gold is good too. Vidal Sassoon is 'ok' but not so great... I guess it might depend. i really love Revlons, but you don't want the small ones unless you have thin hair... or if you have a lot of time to straighten your hair. If you want quick straight hair then use a Revlon, I have one and it's really good... give it a chance and let me know how ya like it. Good luck! =]



Has anyone used a Revlon or Vidal Sassoon hair straightener?

I used to have a couple of pairs pf vidal sassoon ones. They were part of the pro-elite collection and they are really good for people who have really thin hair.



Has anyone used a Revlon or Vidal Sassoon hair straightener?

I've used both, I prefer the Vidal Sassoon flat iron, the wet and set doesn't do so well, I usually have to use that and then go over it again with the sassoon straightner.

No comments:

Post a Comment