Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair straightener works fine... but the flyaways and static are awful!?

It's pretty easy to achieve a cool straight style with my straightener. But the little hairs and the layered hairs all over the place stand up, especially in the winter, when it's dryer. How do I get PERFECTLY smooth hair?



My hair straightener works fine... but the flyaways and static are awful!?

Herbal Esscences Iron Me Flat Straightening spray...its an oil perfume mix spray, and it keeps ur hair strahgt, frizz free, and smelling good lol. u either spray it on the individual strands of hair b4 u straighten it, or all over your head after uve straightened it and brushing it out..either way it keeps it from frizzing...dont use too much at one time cuz it is an oil based spray...but it makes it shiny and smooth!!



My hair straightener works fine... but the flyaways and static are awful!?

get john frieda serum, it makes your hair super smooth and shiny! i love it : ) you can get it at any grocery store or target or somethin



My hair straightener works fine... but the flyaways and static are awful!?

you should get some hair spary and use tht or u should get some frizz hair stuff, it will work



My hair straightener works fine... but the flyaways and static are awful!?

Buy Starightening oil



Its really works



just make sure not to use too much becuase then your hair will look oily



My hair straightener works fine... but the flyaways and static are awful!?

CHI is amazing to put on while your hair is damp. I also use Bed Head once I have finished styling (I think it is called Girl Things in a little round blue bottle). The thing I like about the bed head is if you put too much on, put heat on it (blow dry) so your hair isn't so oily looking. I love it



My hair straightener works fine... but the flyaways and static are awful!?

Use silk therapy,it works for my hair. I have a lot of hair and the same problem. All my hair sticks ap and I look crazy! I tried silk therapy and my hair was left silky and smooth.I didnt get any frizz all day! And I was left looking good throughout my day.



Also if your hair gets tangly overnight:



*brush it at night,dry it with your hairdryer,and put silk therapy in.



*use potion nine after washing your hair then brush it out



*do one of the earliier steps and put your hair in a ponytail or a bun



hopefully it works..GOOD LUCK!



My hair straightener works fine... but the flyaways and static are awful!?

use a straightening product when using your straightener, or use leave in conditioner.



My hair straightener works fine... but the flyaways and static are awful!?

Frizz-ease hair serum products by John Frieda work incredibly well for me. They are cheap, readily available, and you only need a small amount to do the job. I live in Minnesota, and it gets terribly dry up here in the winter, my hair would be a mess without them.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment