Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chi's Hair Straightener?

Hey for chirstmas my parents told me they bought me the chi straightener i wanted. My old straightener used to leave my hair poofy and dul. Will the chi straighten out the top of my hair leaving it un poofy and silky and shiny? thankss %26lt; 3



Chi's Hair Straightener?

omg! the chi works ah-mazing, my freind has one and whenever i go to her house i always ask to use it. it wont make your hair poofy or dull, i promise.



hope i helped :)



Chi's Hair Straightener?

as much as the chi will straighten your hair, you always should put products in your hair to prevent it from "frying". i reccomend putting hair serum in your hair before you straighten it. i always do this and my hair stays straight and shiny for DAYS.



Chi's Hair Straightener?

OMG! the chi is amazing i got it as a gift from my parents and it works wonders! i have frizzy and thick hair and it straightens it in under 25 minutes! It also leaves your hair silky and smooth and stays like that for ever until you shower



Chi's Hair Straightener?

mi aunt owns a huge beauty shop and like everybody there lovveess chi products..



theres chi silk syrum that makes your hair really shiny and silky and everyone who tries it always comes back to buy more so if your hair frizzes, then you should use the CHI silk



Chi's Hair Straightener?

YES! I love my Chi...it's the only thing that has ever helped my poofy hair. The most important thing is you have to make sure your hair is completely dry before using it. If I rush in the morning and straighten damp hair it looks terrible. But as long as your hair is dry you will love it. I get compliments on my hair all the time. Lucky you! You got a great gift :)



Chi's Hair Straightener?

Yes! The Chi is one of the best if not the best straightner out there it will defiantly help you manage your hair. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment