Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair straightener (herstyler)?

hello!! i was just wondering if anyone has a herstyler hair striaghtener, and if they like it. i hate mine, does anyone have any trouble with theirs??



also, i want to buy a new straightener, thinking about the iso international are they any good??



thanks閳?br>Hair straightener (herstyler)?



i use she hairstraighteners and i think that they are really good, iv had quite a few and these are my favourite so far! they also do them in pink...



she mk4 Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Straighteners



Features...



Floating ceramic tourmaline Plates with Built in microprocessor rapid heat up time



Infra red heat with ionic technology and ceramic heaters to eliminate heat spots



3 metre swivel power cord with Universal travel plug. plate size 2.5cm by 9.2cm



12 months warranty



hope this helps :)



Hair straightener (herstyler)?

i've never heard of that straightner but go with remington wet2straight閳?br>



you can regulate the temperature and put it on extra high so you can get stick-straight hair in one swipe. i love it, it's the envy of my friends!



Hair straightener (herstyler)?

Hm, I got my straightener at the mall, you probably haven't heard of the brand, Corialis? Well I've never heard of Herstyler before but if you need to get a new one, I don't think it matters much brandwise because some more expensive brands will rip you off and make you pay like 300 dollars for a straightener! When you buy a straightener, make sure it's 100% ceramic, and try it before buying it. If you still want to buy a good brand, I would recommend GHD, it's the best brand ever!



Good luck!



Hair straightener (herstyler)?

go-to your nearest hairstylist ask them what brand they use-also ask if they can recommend any other brands-



GOOD-LUCK



Hair straightener (herstyler)?

http://www.misikko.com/fachiceflir.html



I love this straightener and it workss better than any straightener. It also comes w/ a free biosilk sample to put on before you starighten your hair so it wont burn. =) good luck and I hope you like it.



Hair straightener (herstyler)?

I don't have a 'herstyler', I have a Sedu myself (been almost a year now). I use it about every 2nd or 3rd day before work. I really am happy with it and chances are I paid less than you did for your herstyler (from what I can tell).



My niece also has the Original CHI and she just loves it. Before she got it, she had 2 el cheapo's from walmart or someplace. They both burned out in about 6 months.



So, I would pick either a Sedu or a CHI since they do great results and are most likely cheaper than your herstyler.



Hair straightener (herstyler)?

You hate yours?? WOW



I love it, it's the first expensive straightener i bought over $50. The other ones seriously damaged my hair, this one makes it nice and smooth without any damage.



I really like herstyler...i dunno, maybe it's not for your hair, mine is normally thick and curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment