Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Japenese Hair Straightener?

I'm getting the reverse perm for my crazy hair.



It's serioulsy curly, people even ask me, the kid who looks irish with pale skin and red hair, if I'm half black.



So Im getting the japenese straightener done.



Does it work good?



I hear it does, but you look silly when your hair grows back...



Japenese Hair Straightener?

i never got it done but it depends on where you get it from and how experienced the person who treats ur hair is. if its cheap, and weird, and you feel like this is not the top quality hair salon, go somwhere else. ask the person if they have done this before, u dont want to be the first person he/she "practices" on..i am thinking of getting it done..but remember, you cant color it after and if u have color in ur hair right now, u have to wait until the color grows out or else ur hair will get damaged. when ur hair grows back, it will be curly from the roots but then again u could just get a straightener and touch it up..takes 3 minutes..thats nothing to worry about..but remember taht ur hair is going to be reallly straight..and if u want to curl it with a curling iron, the curls will wear off in 10 minutes..just to let you know because im thinking of getting it done as well..



Japenese Hair Straightener?

My teacher got that done, and she looked great! She complained that when it started growing in it was curlier and poofy on the top then straight all down, but I didn't notice any difference. I suggest it.

No comments:

Post a Comment