Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair straightener (agian)?

lol, earlier like 10 minutes ago i asked the straightening question if there was a straightener to straighten wet hair, but sadly from most people there isnt :(



but quite a few people recommeded me the Chi, so i'm willing to buy it, but i'm going to buy it from this site:



http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-Inch-Cerami...



do you think it's real? because it seems so cheap, considering a chi is over 100 dollars, i don't want one that would break easily, but at the same time, it is a bargain :)



thanks again guys.



Hair straightener (agian)?

Okay.. I buy from Amazon all the time. The only thing I would warn you about ( other than getting the CHI) is that although Amazon is a great place to buy I do not think they will honor the warranty on your flat iron if something was to happen. I recommend this site for flat irons they are very good to order from their site is full of information on products and it has tons of user reviews on their products. I recently bought the new Sedu and I love it. I read alot of bad things about CHI ...that they short out quick and they do not have a temperature control etc., anyways if your mind is set on a CHI then please at least consider ordering from this site. Shipping is fast and most of the time free... and they do carry the CHI ...



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh...



And remember to get a good heat protector spray or balm to apply before you flat iron to keep the damage down on your hair..



I hope some of this information was helpful ~~~~



Remember a warranty is really important especially if you shell out alot of money ....



Hair straightener (agian)?

YES THERE IS just read around i no one called the GhD its around $300



Hair straightener (agian)?

its real. i have one, i highly recommend it.



i also thought it looked cheap at first, but it is amazing.



Hair straightener (agian)?

I'm fairly sure that my friend has that exact one, and it worked well for her for YEARS. It did end up not working as well as time went by, but she took terrible care of it. As long as you take good care of it, it should work just fine for you.



Amazon often has really good deals... I'd trust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment