Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Carla hair straightener, where can I buy it?

I am living in USA now and can not find this amazing hair straightener. There is nothing like it in the US and even the hair salons can not match what I could get from this product. Does anyone know where I can buy one online? Or maybe I can order from a hair salon in Philippines?



Carla hair straightener, where can I buy it?

tHE BEST Place that I Know of is http://www.hairproducts.com or Sally's Beauty Supply ! ! !



Carla hair straightener, where can I buy it?

Hi, I tried Carla Straightening %26amp; it did wonders to my hair. I left it on only for 5 mins and my hair looked straight, silky and shiny. Its been 6 months now, and my hair looks the same. I have a lot of them, so if ure interested, you can buy it from me. Report It

4 comments:

  1. Im looking for carla straightening cream.Im living in India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm after the carla hair straightener anyone selling

    ReplyDelete
  3. i, m looking for carla hair straightening cream,, i,m Living in pakistan

    ReplyDelete