Saturday, August 1, 2009

Is there a hair straightener design for kids?

I want to straighten my hair but my mom's afraid the hair straightener would hurt my hair. I'm looking for a hair straightener designed especially for kids.



Or maybe just wavy and I hate to admit it poofy hair. It's straight to my hair but then it poofs a little.



Is there a hair straightener design for kids?

There is no specific "kids" straightener that I know of. All straighteners are practically the same. If you buy a high quality Conair Ceramic one you should be fine. Straighteners only damage your hair if you don't know what you're doing and you let your hair dry out and burn. Use a good hair moisturizer and make sure to always use conditioner. Wash you hair every other day NOT every day and do not straighten your hair every day, 2XS a week is pretty good. Id suggest getting a good high quality round brush and just blowing your hair out using a gel. If you do it in sections its just as good as straightening and it doesn't dry it out as much.



Is there a hair straightener design for kids?

well you can use this relaxer called just for me its a kids relaxer and I dont think that it will pull your hair out or damage it either.



Is there a hair straightener design for kids?

Well,there is a straightener that is ceramic,it's mostly called the chi straightener so same thing.It's new and healthy for your hair then regular straighteners and give good results.Conair CHI's are cheaper because most of them are a hundred bucks so yea.Anyway try that.Here's a link on the bottom if you want to buy some...sorry i don't know if theirs a straightener designed for kids.There's a pink one that's for breast cancer and it's 25.00 bucks if you want to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment