Saturday, August 1, 2009

Best hair straightener??

I was looking at the CHI straightener and was hearing good reviews about it... is it good? Is it better then Sedu? I have long coarse thick frizzy hair that even goes poofy after I straighten.. I dunno if Im using the wrong straightener! Which CHI would you recommend for my hair?



Best hair straightener??

I have the same kind of hair as you.



I use a CHI straightener and it's amazing!



My hair is super puffy after I shower



Then I straighten and then it gets a lot smaller in volume!



If you have a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner



You hair will feel rly smoothe %26amp; thin at the same time.



Blow dry, but leave a little bit of moisture



Then straighten, then put serum or hairgel =]]



Best hair straightener??

CHI is definitely the best I've used, I have a 1 inch. Friends of mine who have super curly hair also use this and rave about it, they have a 2 inch. If you are willing to invest about 100 bucks (some are cheaper on eBay) I would really recommend a CHI straightener! The size just depends on the length of your hair and personal preference - for shorter go for a 1inch, longer hair either 1 or 2 inch works well. Good luck!



Best hair straightener??

I have one for sell on ebay that I am really tring to get rid of because I got two for my b-day but I only need one! It works great! It is brand new and never been used!



Just copy and paste the link!



http://cgi.ebay.com/Conair-Hair-Straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment