Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can a hair straightener fix this?

Okay...so basically my hair sux. It's sort of straight, EXTREMELY frizzy and I hate it. The hair straightener that I have right now is a Revlon and straightens my hair, but leaves it looking like this: (my face is blured for obvious reasons)



http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g38/Wi...



And after it dries when I get out of the shower it looks like this no matter how much I comb it:



http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g38/Wi...



So can a hair strightener fix my horrible hair? And can it make it stick stright and NOT frizzy?



Can a hair straightener fix this?

omg WOW, ok start of with a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner, i would try catwalk, bedhead, matrix, all that good stuff (get these at a profession salon.) its expensive but def. worth it. after you've washed %26amp; conditioned it put paul mitchel super skinny serum in your hair. then blow dry it straight with a nice blowdryer (a cheap one will kill your hair %26amp; fry it). after drying your hair, clip up half your hair (like a half ponytail) and straighten the under layer w/ a CHI straighting iron. (using a cheap iron with kill your hair, making it worse than it is now, stay away from conair, revlon, %26amp; other NONprofessional products) after straightening the under layer do the top layer. to reduce frying your hair make sure your hair is completely dry when straightening. also try putting layers in your hair %26amp; getting it cut about 2 1/2- 3 inches below the shoulder or shorter so you don't have as much to deal with. i hope i helped. if you have any more questions feel free to email me @ kayla_yerkes@yahoo.com.



Can a hair straightener fix this?

No. A straightener will damage your hair completely until your hair will break. Instead, opt for a relaxer or thermal straightener.



Can a hair straightener fix this?

Your need to be using a heat guard prior to flat ironing as well as smoothing serum after to maintain the effect.Go to your local beauty supply store!!!**** Luck!!



Can a hair straightener fix this?

Use a Chi, anf Frizzease..works for me=]



Can a hair straightener fix this?

awe-sweetie, i understand-i look like the cowardly lion after i blow dry , try paul mitchel super skinny shampoo conditioner and serum



Can a hair straightener fix this?

yes. definetly. the best and cheapest one that i know is this one:



http://www.conair.com/infiniti-instant-h...



also, i heard that hte remington wet2straight is pretty good.



Can a hair straightener fix this?

If a hair staightener cant fix it get it layered in lots of different lengths then straighten it and it should straighten.



Can a hair straightener fix this?

You should go see a stylist. Firstly I would recommend some layers to thin out some of the bulk and give it an actual style. Secondly, yes a quality hair straightener combined with some anti-frizz smoothing product, and your hair could be lovely! Be thankful that you have nice thick hair - its easy to have it thinned out to suite you, the opposite is not so true. ;)



Can a hair straightener fix this?

yeah it can fix it...



i suggest getting an anti-frizz serium and running alittle of it through your hair when it is wet. once it drys flat iron your hair, and it will look amazing!



Can a hair straightener fix this?

You can use a frizz serum and you can buy a ceramic straightener. Ceramic ones work better, and I had the revlon one before... gold plates right? ... well my ceramic one works really well. A chi is the best one to have... but who doesn't love cheap prices!?! The frizz serum I use is Dove smoothing Frizz Control. It's a white bottle with a blue top and it works well.



Can a hair straightener fix this?

i think if you bought an expensive straightner it will work



Can a hair straightener fix this?

Using a hair straightener will over time make your problem much worse by damaging your hair and creating split ends, a better idea would be to buy a hair product like 'Frizz Ease' or another product for reducing frizz. Most grocery stores and pharmacys will have inexpensive hair products for any problem you have with your hair.



Can a hair straightener fix this?

of course. i have a CHI and it workss soooo great. its quite expensive and if you dont feel like spending the money make sure the straightner is ceramic. not metal.cerimac gets reallyy hot and will flatten your hair guarenteed. i would suggest going to the salon and asking the person to thin it out. that will make it eaiser. ask what products will be good for frizzy hair. i love bumble and bumble products alot.



Can a hair straightener fix this?

yes just get a chi for about $140 from JCP salon



Can a hair straightener fix this?

That's exactly what my hair used to do. I started to straighten it every day, and ended up causing even more problems - I straightened it so much that I broke the hair where my fringe was and I had bits sticking up uncontrolably like the scene with the spunk from Something About Mary. I would say don't over straighten it, i.e only do it a couple of times a week. I would try using Frizz Ease hair rescue, that should calm it down a bit. I use it twice a week and leave it on for 15 mins and that works wonders : )



Can a hair straightener fix this?

I have the same problem with my hair %26amp; this is what I've done to help correct it. While my hair is wet I apply a frizz eliminator by Silky Sexy Hair %26amp; then blow it dry. Before I use a straightener I spritz on a flat iron hair serum by Osis. It leaves my hair staight %26amp; smooth like I want, but it's also very soft %26amp; doesn't feel dry. I've also learned that it's important to use a flat iron that heats up to about 400*F instead of some that only go to 200*F. The reason: Hair gets damaged %26amp; breaks due to the length of time it is exposed to heat. If you use a lower temp iron for longer on your hair, it will cause more damage than using a higher temp iron for shorter amounts of time.



Can a hair straightener fix this?

A hair straightener will make your hair frizzier, buy a shampoo, conditioner and leave in creme or serum to protect your hair from frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment